Recipe from Krystal Schroeder of Del.
- 1 box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 small can mandarin oranges w/juice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 C. oil
- Pam or spray oil
- 1 small box Instant vanilla pudding
- 1-20 oz. can crushed pineapple w/juice (lite or heavy syrup, your choice)
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 13x9x2" cake pan with the PAM.
- Blend cake mix, oil, egg, and mandarin oranges w/juice.
- Beat for 3 minutes.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for approx. 25 minutes.
- Cool completely!
While cake is baking, pour pineapple w/juice into a bowl and add the dry instant pudding mix and stir together. Let this sit until the cake is completely cooled.
Add the cool whip to the pineapple mixture and stir thoroughly. Frost cooled cake.
Gets better the longer it is refrigerated!