Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Triton Distribution Systems, Inc.
WINNETKA, Calif., May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTDZ) ("Triton") provides the following corporate update:
1. Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. (the Company) has uploaded the first quarterly financial report for the year 2014 into the OTC Markets website. This quarterly report was previously uploaded, together with the annual report on April 23, 2014.
2. As previously noted, the Company has been unable to provide audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2013, due to the lack of financial information from the prior management. However, since the acquisition of control of the Company by Green Cures, Inc., and with the addition of a new management team, the Company has maintained all documentation necessary for the preparation of its quarterly reports and quarterly financial statements which focus on the new business of the Company.
3. The Company has been notified by its legal counsel that Triton's application for name change is currently in preliminary review stages with FINRA . As soon as the company is provided with a final resolution, it will inform the public and the investment community through another press release. The Company's management anticipates that the name change will be accompanied by a new ticker symbol, which will also be announced.
4. According to data collected by CannaTrends Tracker Suite during the 7-day period ending May 14, 2014, at 5:00 am, AllBotanical.com is being viewed by an average of 977 unique IP addresses per day. Visitors to the site are spending roughly 2 min 43s on the site while viewing an average of 3.6 pages prior to leaving. Geographically, our visitors are spread out across the country with high concentrations of interest in the greater Los Angeles area, as well as New England. Allbotanical is processing and shipping an average of 35 orders per day.
5. Triton's Executives have met with a video production company based in Hollywood, California, to begin preparations for a national marketing campaign, which the company plans on launching during the second or third quarter of 2014, to promote its Green Magic brand.
6. The Company is in the process of adding an energy drink infused with hemp, which will be added to the Green Magic line, and plans on introducing it to the public during the second or third quarter of 2014. It is important to note that Green Magic Liquid boost, which is already available on Allbotanical.com, is a nutritional liquid supplement infused with hemp oil, and is a different product from the new energy drink which is coming later this year.
7. Additional information about the line of products labeled Green Cures, its new formulas, and CBD products, along with the Company's anticipated operations and business plan in the Medical Marijuana industry will be presented to the public and the investment community in the near future through another press release.
About Triton Distribution Systems, Inc.: (www.gcbdinc.com) Triton operates a diverse portfolio of services and products within the botanical and medical cannabis industry, as permitted by law. The products include nutritional supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbs/botanicals, sports nutrition, and specialty. In this rapidly growing industry of alternative care and medicinal products, Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. also provides to the online community portals that supply with information and resources regarding the benefits of cannabis-derived products..
FDA Statement: The statements contained in this document have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. The products and statements referenced in this document are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Forward-looking statement: This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are identified by wording such as "scheduled (future sense)" "intend(s)", "plan(s)" "expect(s)", "believe(s)" "will" "estimate(s)", "anticipate(s)", "expect(s)", "may", "should", "would", "could" or "should" or, in each case, the negative thereof, other variations thereon, comparable terminology that implies anticipated future deliverables.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.