Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mvft5/circulating_tumor) has announced the addition of the "Circulating Tumor Cells and Cancer Stem Cells Technologies - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Circulating Tumor Cells and Cancer Stem Cells Technologies in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 66 companies including many key and niche players such as:
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CTCS) GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
3. CANCER STEM CELLS GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
4. CTC AND CSC RESEARCH FINDINGS & BREAKTHROUGHS
5. MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS MARKET A CONCEPTUAL OVERVIEW
6. CIRCULATING TUMOR CELL (CTC) DIAGNOSTICS ENRICHMENT, IDENTIFICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION METHODS
7. CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS) BIOLOGY, ISOLATION, CSC SURFACE MARKERS, AND SIGNALING PATHWAYS
8. PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND INTRODUCTIONS
9. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
10. FOCUS ON SELECT MAJOR PLAYERS IN CTC DIAGNOSTICS
11. SELECT MARKET PARTICIPANTS IN THE CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS) SPACE
12. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 66 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 67)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mvft5/circulating_tumor
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.