This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Health and Wellness
Weight loss or fitness goals are always on the top New Years resolution and Rob Jenkins, trainer gives 5 reasons to resolve to hire an In-Home Personal Trainer to accomplish those goals
(PRWEB) December 06, 2012
There’s a reason movie stars and financial moguls use private personal trainers: The benefits of working with an in home personal trainer is one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. In fact, the benefits of an in home personal trainer has proved so effective that it has spread well beyond the realm of the rich and famous. Today, in home personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels--and from all over the world--to help make those lifestyle changes and new year's resolutions more achievable.
Local Northern Virginia In Home Personal Trainer, Rob Jenkins, share his thoughts on New Year's resolutions and his experience with his clientele during the rise in demand for in-home personal training from December-March.
Rob states that with January right around the corner, the typical holiday schedule consists of family outings, Christmas parties, gift exchanges and work related holiday events and "The post-Christmas/New Years season ends with a morning after look in the mirror and one feeling both partial regret and hope they'll change with the new year" says in-home personal trainer, Rob Jenkins.
Partial regret of over indulgence and the love handles of excessive caloric consumption and hope for change that this year one will actually stay true to their "New Years Resolution" they've made the past three years. Rob hears it all the time from clients, "I want to lose weight," "I need to get rid of my tummy," "I want bigger muscles,"I need to get healthy," etc. and are simply said yet rarely followed through with and want help but don't know how or where to start.
Reasons why? Here's why, life hits, work demands grow and schedules get tighter and tighter, leaving one to think they have no time for training and their health. Reality we all have the same time in the day and we do have time, but no one to stay accountable to, know what to do or want to do it. That's were UrHomePT.com has helped their clients.
The desire to hire a personal trainer has taken a huge spike in recent years. Despite the economy, individuals choose to invest in their health. The R.O.I is predictable and the return represents the amount and consistency of investment.
Top 5 Reasons To Hire An In Home Personal Trainer
1. Save time. When you hire an in-home personal trainer, you make the most of your time. There's no packing a bag of clothing and gear, no traveling to the gym, no searching for a parking spot. Your trainer arrives at the scheduled time, and you spend your alloted time working out. When time is tight, in-home personal training lets you spend more time getting fit and less time in transit.
2. Privacy and comfort. Admit it. If your body is less than perfect, it can be intimidating to work out in a public gym. It can feel like all eyes are on you--especially the parts that jiggle when you move. An in-home personal training program lets you work out in the privacy and comfort of your own home. You control the temperature, the music, the cleanliness, and you get to exercise without an audience.
3. No equipment needed. In-home personal training typically focuses on exercise techniques that require little or no gear. If you already own fitness equipment, your trainer can include it in your workouts. And if you don't have any gear, don't worry; your trainer will bring everything you need for a great workout. You'll learn to be fit anywhere: at home, at your in-laws' house, in a hotel room, in your office.
4. Personal attention. In-home personal training gives you one-one-one attention from a trainer with no distractions. The personal training you get at a gym or rec center is often standardized and not exactly personal. When you hire an in-home personal trainer, you'll get a fitness program that is tailored just for you. It will work around your limitations and help you reach your fitness goals quickly and efficiently.
5. Accountability. It's pretty easy to talk yourself out of a trip to the gym. But when the trainer shows up at your door, all your excuses are out the window. Your scheduled appointments will keep you on track toward your fitness goal, and your trainer will help keep you motivated to exercise.
UrHomePT began with an overweight and unhealthy youngster- Rob Jenkins: I was motivated to make a change and naturally lost over 120 lbs. I use my experiences to both relate and motivate my clients to take their training and fitness to an entirely new level of health and lifestyle. All ages, backgrounds and fitness levels are encouraged and welcomed. A game plan and take your fitness journey together is waiting for your move.
(571) 358-8680 or UrHomePT(at)gmail(dot)com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10199812.htm